Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Monday, June 14, 2010


We met for our Marker Club on Monday night and although we were missing quite a few ladies, we still had a fun night. Thanks to everyone who could make it out! (I myself almost got sidetracked on my way down my sidewalk, I thought it might be fun to do a little gardening ;) )
Our next club will mark the beginning of the new catalogue! How exciting will that be to actually order from it!!?? The ladies seemed to really enjoy their sneak peek. I don't blame them, I love it! Thanks again ladies for a great night!

The card we made for our make and take was using the Elements of Style set that is carrying over into the new catty from the current mini. It's a nice set. We did a little emboss resist using the Log Cabin Smooch Spritzer. I love seeing the variations of my demo card. It's so cool to see what other people pull from one card.

I'll be at a Trade Show/Garage sale on Saturday, otherwise I would have expected a wet weekend indoors maybe working on a few projects. Follow that with a birthday party (that reminds me, I need to go make a card!) and then Sunday is Father's Day!!!! It's awesome fun for me to watch the boys shower their Daddy with love on Father's Day. They get so very excited. And they are getting better at keeping secrets too, which helps! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment