Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I spent so much time outside today gardening!! What a great day partly spent with a good friend and hopefully some card time tonight.
I placed my pre-order last night for some of the new catalogue items! Now I just have to wait..... :) (I'm not very good at waiting)

This card was fun to make. It did not start out well, but I love clean lines so this one hits the favorite list.

The base is Regal Rose and the Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired) is inked around the edges with Pacific Point ink, and then the corners punched out using a 1/2" circle punch. Two strips of Pumpkin Pie Card stock make the top and bottom of the whisper white strip.
I used a Sneak Peek set from the upcoming Idea Book and Catalogue, Awash with Flowers. The flowers and stems are stamped in Pacific Point, Regal Rose, and Old Olive Classic inks. The quote on the tag is also stamped in Pacific Point. The corduroy button is a retired item off of Stampin' Up!'s clearance rack, but I will use them up quickly considering that Pacific Point makes it's return in less than a month!! I tied it up with the silver elastic cord that was in the last Christmas mini, and then stuck it on using Crystal Effects. Crystal Effects hardens clear and works as a glue or makes a great glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment