Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ah another rainy day!! We have had so many household projects on the go, that I haven't had much time to stamp! We have refinished (well, almost done) our front door, built a picnic table top (still needs legs), made a new house address board for our house (no more number in the window!!), done some plumbing and moving of things in the laundry room....... the list goes on. Not to mention the yardwork and keeping up with three wonderfully busy little boys! Son #2 has taken to scaling the fence and bolting down the street, so my ears are constantly open for the sound of the gate opening!
This card was made a few weekends ago, I used the shimmer paint, gave it a faux stitch and popped a stamp in the center. The stamp used is from the "Elements of Style" set in the current mini. The "Thanks so Much
" is from the same mini's set "Watercolor Trio". A few strips of paper and a couple of brads, and voila!!

Lately I've discovered a wonderful use for paper! It can get very frustrating when you need that one color of ribbon that you just don't have! Use paper!!
You can work it and manipulate it to look so very close to ribbon, and you end up being able to use so many colors.

I received my new Stampin' Up! Catty in the mail on Tuesday!! Hoooorrrraaaayyyyy! I'm still finding new things inside! And then my preorder goodies arrived yesterday. All of my sets are mounted already, now I just need to find the time to get creating! Finger
s crossed that tonight may work! Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with such a beautiful catalogue. It is so incredibly friendly to both new and veteran stampers. The card ideas inside are amazing and the new getting started collection for new stampers is such a great idea. That's one of the things that I had wished for when I started. Way to go SU! There are much needed storage solutions for punches and Big Shot dies. And the colors...... I love them. They
really thought of their customers when they made this one! Because of the color renovation they are awesome in offering add on kits to complete certain collections such as the markers,
crayons and pastels. This is so great because you don't have to replace your whole set! Just add on the new color kit. Awesome. I can't wait to share this new catty with all of my customers! (The lucky ones will get a sneak peek at our Marker Club on Monday)
Have a great Friday!! Thanks for Reading!


Here is your sneak peek of my new goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment