Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010


How wonderful it was today to finally see some sunshine!! (and oh how wonderful that my children could enjoy it too!)

I had a little time to play tonight. I love, love, love the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I distressed some paper first and then ran it through the Bigshot. It turned out beautifully.
The new colors are great! They are so rich and vibrant. I used Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Dafodil Delight and Crumb Cake. I had a little fun with the accessory, check it out!

Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment