Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I made this one on Saturday at A's house. I had made the flower the night before at R's. I used Regal Rose for the base of the card with Whisper white as the top piece. The flower is made from striped paper from the Sweet Pea Paper pack that was featured in the Spring Mini Catalogue. I used the Bargello Needlepoint technique to build the flower and the the Extra Large Flower Punch to punch out the shape. Then used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the flower.
The Whisper White cardstock is textured using the Bigshot and the texturz plates "Texture Plates Kit #4".
Using the Build a Brads, I made a Pumpkin Pie 1/2" circle and punched out a dot coordinating with my striped paper. I like to use a little Crystal Effects to set the Brad together.
In Regal Rose Classic Ink, I used the Happy Birthday from the Watercolor Trio out of the new Summer Mini.

This card is so very simple to make!! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment