Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st Blog.... Ever

Well, that was painless! Blog set up and ready to go. Now just time to upload some pictures of cards!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.... I am a Wife of 10 years, a busy Mother to three equally busy boys. They are aged 5, 3 and 17 months. If you have kids at all and especially kids that age, you will likely share the opinion that a hobby is a great thing to keep your mind running smoothly.

I have found the joy of stamping! I love to make cards!! When my kids go to bed at night, (and some nights, the sooner the better) I haul out ALL my supplies and have a little fun. I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with you! I enjoy all things handmade, so you may see a few other thins pop up now and again. Thanks for reading and I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment