Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few loose Teeth....

My oldest little guy recently started loosing his teeth, and as I remember my Mom doing, I have started a little stash of teeth ;) I purchased these tins from Stampin' Up!'s clearance rack a while back and had not yet found a use for them. I think it will be the perfect little hiding place for those fallen chompers!


3 comments:

  1. Omg.. that is a cute idea with those tins. I have a ton of them. I am following you from SC. Please come by and follow me at www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I am also doing a challenge blog with a SU friend and we are giving away a bunch of new SU stuff to one of our followers when we reach 300. so come by and say Hi.. and maybe do the challenge. This week is an Easter theme with or without the sketch we have. www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    SHirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I should make one for my kid. This is a very nice idea. Thanks for sharing.

    cardmaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    This work is very beautiful, nice and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete