Welcome to my Blog! I'm thrilled to share with you my cards and projects that keep me busy! I use Stampin' Up! products
and Love them!! I became a demonstrator in 2009 and never imagined I would have this much fun doing it!!
Enjoy my cards, and thanks for looking!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh....... that was the sound when I finally got my goods unpacked back into my craft room. We had a basement reno going on for the last few months and I was stamping out of Rubbermaid totes. It feels great now to have things at an arms reach and not have to pack it all back up again when I'm done!!


My first card done with the owl punch. It's going to be fun to play with this one!!


It was our little buddy Garrett's birthday last week. He is five now, and this is the card he got from my boys.



I like to make my customers a thank you card with each month's purchases. The fall colors were very inspiring and this is the end result. I haven't had much chance to play with this punch or the waffle paper yet, but I like it so far.


This was my customer thank you car from September. I really love this Concord Crush color. And the base scallop oval is made from a pop can stamped with Stazon

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and Thanks for looking!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Returning the follow courtesy of Stampin' Connection...Great cards! TFS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards! New follower from SC #276. Teresea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little owl too! He looks sweet on the flower. I'm following from Stampin Connection. Nice colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your pretty cards. I had not visited here in a while. I'll be more frequent from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bow on the owl!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    www.MakeSomethingCute.com

    Angel Hawks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas - Thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
    You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello fellow Canadian. Great cards I am now following you from SC #381

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    Peggy Finney

    ReplyDelete